Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Anacostia Streetcar Meeting Tonight!

Late notice, I know, but there is a kick-off meeting for the environmental and historic preservation impacts of Phase 2 of the Anacostia Streetcar tonight from 6:30-8:30 at Savoy Elementary. Phase 2 is the section that will bring tracks from the Anacostia Metro, down MLK Ave, to the 11th Street Bridge. In other words, this is the section that really affects the Anacostia neighborhood!




View New Anacostia Streetcar plan in a larger map

The sections in green and blue above is the line that this meeting is about. It would be great to have a good showing at the meeting from neighborhood folks.

map courtesy of Greater Greater Washington

1 comment:

AnacostiaQUE said...

I'm sorry, but had I Known I would've attended. I appreciate your blog about this though. I get paper flyers for all sorts of meetings, but I didn't see anything on this meeting before checking your blog.