- Sponsored Post -
The Eaton Place condos are tucked away between MLK Ave and the soon-to-be completely redeveloped Barry Farms community. Approaching the building, located at 1500 Eaton Place SE, it becomes immediately apparent that special care has been taken to make it stand out: bright yellow paint, neatly planted shrubs, and a freshly-paved parking lot. It is a nice respite from the unpainted brick that tends to take over in many areas.
I think I've just seen too many botched condo conversions, because when the developer led me inside I was actually surprised to see that all the finishes looked really great, and that care had been taken to ensure that each unit felt spacious, stylish, and classy all at the same time. Yes, I know this is a sponsored post and you're thinking I have to be positive, but in all honesty the units look pretty awesome.
One of the first things I always check for in Anacostia buildings is the view. And this is a major place that Eaton Place delivers. Situated on the hill leading up to St. Elizabeth's, the views from these condos are spectacular, and pretty different even than the views from historic Anacostia. Parts of the view that I loved most: Arlington Cemetery and the Rosslyn-Ballston corridor, Buzzards Point, and the monumental core. Seeing the Jefferson Memorial from this perspective was something I had never really thought about before.
- Spacious 3 and 4 Bedrooms (all with 2 Baths) starting at $293,900
- Walk to Anacostia Metro and (future) Homeland Security HQ
- Panoramic view of monumental core, Rivers, and VA
- Includes two parking spots in gated lot
- Gated building with electronic video entry system
- Gourmet kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, side-by-side fridge
- Master bath with stone tiles and jetted tub
- Flat-screen TV at closing. Low condo fees. Closing help.
For sales, contact Remax agent Hazel Shakur at 202-669-6310.